* LIQUID GOLD-FRESH WATER
* South Esk River frontage
* 2 streams running all year round
* 3 large dams
* 50 acres pasture
*Renovated, 3 bedroom main home, with spectacular views.
* 2 other cottages, for short or long term rentals.
* 12 bed lodge, licensed for short term accommodation, though could be long term.
* Trout and platypus (ABC documentary "The Platypus" filmed on this property)
* Work available Fingal and Mangana mines - coal and gold (approx. 20 mins drive)
* Launceston city - (approx. 50mins drive)
The property comprises the lodge and is registered accommodation for a maximum of 12 people .
. Outbuildings include 2 bay garage (8m x 10m), 3 bay shed and shearing shed, BBQ . River flats produce hay whilst located on the higher river terrace is the accommodation, orchard, vegetable garden, and a 20m x 40m berry garden (includes raspberry and red & black currants). The orchard and berry garden produce sufficient fruit for wine-making with ample room for expansion.
The property offers the potential to develop a multi-faceted business with accommodation, fruit-wine production, eco-tours and "boutique" crops eg. saffron, wasabi, hazelnuts to name a few or establish an aquaponics/micrponics farming system given the abundant water supply or maybe offer weekend educational/recreational courses or just sit back and relax and watch the wildlife.
Contact Tony Kapeller Today
Property Code: 52