380 The Glen Road Pipers River
Sweeping views over lush farmland and surrounding mountains is one of the benefits of living in Pipers River. 3-bedroom home in a sunny position and plenty of shedding.
• 3-bedroom, 2 toilet, 1 bath, rumpus room downstairs, dining & Lounge timber floors (note: some walls need plastering) (walls. floor & ceilings has insulation)
• The property consists of 3 titles, is mainly pasture with about 5% bush
• 29.7 Hectares (73 acres approx.)
• 9 water holes that had water throughout the summer.
• House supplied by tank water from the roof.
• Large workshop/garage and plenty of shedding on site,
• Large hay barn, one paddock ploughed ready for sowing.
• Can see Bass Straight from the highest point on the property.
• Cattle yards and loading ramp with access to the Glen road,
• 30 minutes’ drive to Launceston
The home is very solid but needs just a little bit of love and attention.
On 29.7 Hectares (approx. 73 acres) Amongst some of the best farmland in the north of the State with the freshest air in the country, why wouldn't you want to buy here, and settle on a lifestyle property in the heart of the Pipers River.
Call Tony today to arrange an inspection