175 MOORE ST, WESTBURY
Located just on the outskirts of the historic village of Westbury is this picturesque and sophisticated homestead cited on just under 3 acres of productive land with distant views of majestic Quamby Bluff.
Offering genuine lifestyle options that's less than 3kms to shops & services in the nearby village of Westbury & a leisurely 30-minute commute to the northern city of Launceston.
The property is ready for you to embrace and enjoy your new rural escape with the comforts of a luxury lodge with self sufficient living if you choose; boutique espalier orchard, rustic camp fire, character chook house and much more.
- 1.083 hectares, fenced into 4 paddocks plus the homestead paddock
- stock yard
- water is supplied to each paddock from a bore
- 10,000 litre fire water tank
- 2 x 26,000 litre water tanks
- 1 x 4,600 litre water tank
- water bore
- septic tank
- a reticulated garden watering system maintains the established espalier orchard, grapevines, berry patch and vegetable garden.
- espalier orchard with various apples, nashi, pear, plum (early, mid and late varieties)
- chook yard
- extensive vegetable garden and berry patch
- hothouse/glass house
- work shed
- hay barn
- fire pit
- outside camp kitchen
- outside shower
- local rubbish collection and mail delivery
- nbn connected & cable tv services
- current owners have used one paddock for Airbnb glamping in vintage caravans and Safari tents, the other paddocks run livestock.
- sunny northerly aspect with a low-maintenance Hardiplank and solid stone exterior with double-glazing throughout.
- heat pump and ducting throughout for warmth
- double insulation in the Great Room
- 4 spacious bedrooms: 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs. The north facing master suite boasts a well-appointed W.I.R, parent retreat area and stone fireplace.
- expansive open-plan living in the Great Room boasting a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with high vaulted timber ceiling with stunning exposed beams, bi-fold doors & floorboards underfoot.
- the chef's kitchen features Italian tile splashback, warm wood bench top, 900mm oven with gas tops, generous pantry & quality fixtures & fittings.
- laundry & mud room with original restored, concrete wash trough
- two dining areas; formal dining area which boasts a 12 seater dining table and an additional family sized table adjacent to the kitchen
- downstairs bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- additional living are in the loft above the kitchen/Great Room
- upstairs bathroom suite
- a carport with undercover walkway to the homestead
The Stone Stable:
- 120m2 stone and hardiplank bespoke studio space
- L-shape space that is open but conveniently divided into 3 areas
- exposed beams & timber ceilings
- exposed stone walls
- wooden sliding doors
- Concrete floor
- separate toilet & wash basin
- kitchen bench and water basin
- gas hot water